Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Time to Reflect

Saying goodbye to 2013 is bittersweet. The loss of Jay was the worst pain I've ever known and yet because of faith I celebrate his rest, and eagerly look forward to being with him again soon. Although I've experienced grief and continue to do so, I recognize the sovereign hand of God and feel overwhelmingly blessed. And even though Jay's gone, I feel God's presence and I know I'm not alone. I know Jay is safe, and that I'll be okay because God will never leave me. Jay has blessed us, his family, because he's pioneered the way for us and left us with a stronger awareness of the beautiful wonders of our living Christ.

Looking back on the year it was hard, painful, and life changing, but I have so much to be thankful for because God is good, no matter what. 

Happy New Year and may God bless you as you journey into 2014!

A look at 2013 with a grateful heart. He'll always be with us...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34BUwbAFbNo&feature=em-upload_owner



No comments:

Post a Comment